A special issue of the Journal of Romance Studies (Volume 16, Number 1, 2016) on the topic of Experimental Narratives has been made freely accessible for the month of October. The issue, edited by Dr. Emanuela Patti, presently on the faculty of Royal Holloway, University of London.
The contents of the issue are as follows:
- "Readers’ Experience in Experimental Narratives," Emanuela Patti
- "Choosing is Not an Option (But a Necessity)," Sabine Zubarik
- "Gameplay Literature," William Docherty Halbert
- "From Page to Screen/From Screen to Page," Emanuela Patti
- "LIMITE Unbound," Erika Fülöp
- "Sites of Uncertainty," Kristin Veel
- "Hive Minds," Giulia Iannuzzi
To access the issue, click on the link.